Life at Rosebank College
We aim to provide a holistic educational experience where we encourage a healthy balance between work & play. Our facilities are designed with you and your end-goal in mind, boasting
- Well-furnished classrooms,
- Helpful libraries fitted with anything and everything required for projects and your studies,
- And state-of-the-art computer labs.
Our student support team provides
- Wellness services, by managing life skills development programmes,
- Primary counselling and
- Corporate social investment.
- We also assist students academically through additional skills programmes and workshops.
- Work Readiness Programmes equip graduates to enter the professional world with greater ease.
In addition to quality academics, we’d like to introduce our students to our more “social-side,” with our Student Council organising a range of cultural, sport and social activities to participate in as part of our rich campus life where students are able to engage as a diverse Rosebank College community.